In A Nutshell
Maxwell is an integrated marketing agency helping nurture social communities and influencer content for some of the top brands in the natural foods industry. We’re looking for a rock star addition who is obsessed with customer service and relationship building to oversee social posting and engagement for a community of more than a million fans. Responsibilities also include tracking and reporting branded content to demonstrate the success of influencer marketing efforts, as well as spotting trends and new opportunities. The ideal candidate is an excellent written communicator and a detail fanatic; enjoys interacting with consumers; and is passionate about the latest social trends and platforms. A background in customer service is a plus.
- Manage the publication of approved content across client social media channels (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and potentially others).
- Monitor social channels in real-time, sparking conversation and answering questions
- Like, comment and engage, encouraging fan commentary and sharing
- Manage customer service questions and complaints
- Night/evening/weekend posting and engagement as appropriate
- Monitor influencer coverage
- Capture client mentions in stories and influencer feeds
- Spot opportunities to engage in relevant conversations and build relationships real-time
- Log coverage and produce daily reports
- Weekend monitoring
- Documentation of comments, issues relevant to brand team
- Web and social listening for trending content, conversations, topics, events and news
- Support account with ad-hoc content and performance monitoring needs, primarily with Instagram Stories
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in digital, communications, marketing, public relations or related field preferred
- 1-2 years of experience writing for social media, authentically communicating with online community
- Customer service experience that demonstrates the ability to empathize, flex and clearly communicate in the face of customer needs
- Creative problem solver able to connect with others via written and verbal communication
- Elevated attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, adaptable, flexible and reliable
- Team player, willing to support at times and lead in others
Maxwell is a 24-year-old, female-owned integrated marketing agency in Portland, Ore., serving national consumer brands in food & beverage, wellness, outdoor, hospitality and tourism. We offer integrated marketing solutions ranging from brand strategy and CSR storytelling to consumer activation campaigns and product launches. Our work is supported by a team of in-house media relations experts, influencer marketers, digital natives and creatives. We seek work that is socially impactful, trailblazing, collaborative, unconventional and culturally relevant. We are in continual pursuit of lasting, positive change. We value curiosity, working out loud, navigating together and caring big.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Full employee benefits including medical, dental and vision, as well as alternative care
- 401K matching
- Generous paid holidays and vacation
- Regular check-ins and an “always on” approach to feedback and goal setting
- Professional development opportunities
- A positive, balanced work-life
Maxwell is an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce. We believe a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. Maxwell is actively working to strengthen efforts to better reflect the cultures of our community and the people our clients serve. We believe different values, experiences and backgrounds are not only a better representation of society, they contribute to two of our most important deliverables: fresh thinking and creativity.
If you’re excited by this role, but don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.