Lead Media & Influencer Relations for National Consumer Brands
If you’re looking to grow your career as an integrated marketing/ PR professional, we’ve got a great opportunity to tackle new challenges. You’ll be working with leading national consumer brands in food & beverage, wellness, outdoor and tourism categories, helping to develop and drive integrated media relations, influencer marketing and social content programs that drive national brand awareness, brand loyalty and product trial. You’ll gain exposure to purpose-driven storytelling and consumer engagement efforts, and contribute to strategic recommendations and program enhancements.
Maxwell is a woman-owned, integrated marketing agency serving national consumer brands in food & beverage, wellness, outdoor, hospitality and tourism. Among its clients include Bob’s Red Mill, Dave’s Killer Bread, Herb Pharm, Mountain House and Travel Oregon. The tight-knit, collaborative team works with marketing leaders ready to think big, embrace new opportunities and make game-changing shifts. Based in Portland, Ore., the 24-year-old company offers a flexible, hybrid work model. Its home base is a renovated art gallery complete with fully functioning test kitchen and content production studio.
Grow Your Career
- Develop and drive creative product launches, integrating traditional media relations, influencer marketing and content strategies
- Support efforts to increase visibility for client brand values and cause commitments
- Interact with clients regularly, as a lead account member
- Manage day-to-day account programs and anticipate client needs
- Contribute to social media marketing initiatives
- Manage timelines and budgets
- Mentor junior staff
Bring Your Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, PR, marketing or communication preferred
- 3-5 years marketing or communications experience
- Excellent communication skills, adept at presenting ideas, shaping stories and giving feedback
- Leader who works collaboratively in an integrated team environment
- Highly accountable and deadline driven
- Calm and courteous under pressure
- Confident contributor eager to share creative ideas that support client objectives
- Agency experience preferred
Enjoy the Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid holidays and vacation
- A positive, balanced work-life including hybrid work environment
- Robust medical, dental, vision and alternative care, as well as short-term disability
- 401K match
- Wellness stipend
- Regular check-ins and an “always on” approach to feedback and goal setting
- Professional development opportunities
If you’re excited by this role, but don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
Maxwell is an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce. We believe a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. Maxwell is actively working to better reflect the cultures of our community and the people our clients serve. We believe different values, experiences and backgrounds are not only a better representation of society they contribute to two of our most important deliverables: fresh thinking and creativity.